Saturday, May 14, 2016

Nysor

   Nysor (previously known as Trixxx) is a longtime powerhouse in the USA West Coast DNB scene. He has flown under the radar for quite sometime, but his infamy is easily noticed during each appearance. No matter which venue he is spotted in, everyone goes out of their way to speak to the legend.
   A well defined style is prevalent behind the decks. Not only is a strong level of programming evident, but each set is laced with original productions and remixes. While you may not see Nysor dancing around acting wild, you should take caution. His calm and serious demeanor is from watching and reading the crowd to figure out which chapter which the musical story will be directed toward.






  "I came up with the name nysor, strictly out of abstract thinking and researching the spelling to make sure I had come up with something original, and I love the touch that it sounds a little bit like nicer.
   I started producing music back in 2010, but I have always been around music, playing the piano since I was 4 and the guitar when I was 10. So I've come a long way from when I started.
   One of my most memorable bookings was in the Arizona state at an event literally called "the big event" there were 10,000 + people who attended and was by far the biggest event I have played yet.
   My biggest inspiration at this moment is the community, and really giving myself food for thought when listening to all the new and creative music coming out from all genres.
   My opinion on the current state of edm is that it's an ever growing vast creative compilation of artists and talent from all over, it's always changing and has been evolving ever since I started listening and playing edm.
    I would like to add that everyone makes this scene happen and it's up to us to keep it positive for future generations to come. Keep it real and be safe."
~~Jimmy Nysor Bates


Social Media:
https://www.facebook.com/jammytrix.beats
https://www.instagram.com/junglem8
https://soundcloud.com/trixxxdnb

No comments:

Post a Comment